Invasive Vegetation Management
ChemPro’s invasive vegetation management plan aggressively manages the spread and growth of invasive vegetation throughout the Southeastern United States. Programs range from initial invasive plant control applications to custom, long term programs that involve continuous maintenance. There are many different types of invasive vegetation that we have treated our customers properties include vines, weeds, shrubs, turf, grass, and trees. We will make sure that your invasive weeds or plants are under control and not over growing your building, parking lots or other facilities. Let us help you with your invasive vegetation management program today!
What Is Invasive Vegetation?
Invasive species or invasive vegetation is defined as a species or plant that is non-native, or not from that area of origin to the environment. Some invasive plants or from other countries. The introduction causes or is likely to cause harm to the natural environment due to the fact that they have no natural predator. So, if it’s not naturally from your location, it can seen as invasive.
What Are The Common Issues Caused By Invasive Vegetation?
Invasive plants can cause all kinds of damage to facilities, plants and other endangered animals. Here are some of the issues that our invasive vegetation management programs can help prevent listed by the U.S. FOREST SERVICE.
- Invasive species have contributed to the decline of 42% of U.S. endangered and threatened species, and for 18% of U.S. endangered or threatened species, invasives are the main cause of their decline.
- Invasive species compete directly with native species for moisture, sunlight, nutrients, and space.
- Overall plant diversity can be decreased
- Establishment and spread of invasive species can degrade wildlife habitat
- Results in poor quality agriculture lands
- Degraded water quality
- Increased soil erosion
- Decreased recreation opportunities
We work with our customers to develop an effective and cost effective invasive vegetation management plan that fits their budget and objective. Contact us today to see how we can put our skilled vegetation management experts to work for you and your company. Our Pros are ready to help you!
If you would like to learn more about ChemPro’s Utility Vegetation Management or Vegetation Management for Cities & Municipalities, or you would like information how we use roadside vegetation management to help our customers, contact us today!